SHRIMP TOM YUM WITH COCONUT WATER
• 5 Shrimps Large shrimps
• 3 Cups UFC Refresh Coconut Water
• 4-5 Pieces Galangal, sliced
• 2 Pieces Lemongrass, chopped and crushed
• 3-4 Leaves Kaffir lime leaves, torn
• 1 Cup Young coconut flesh, cut in large size
• 1 Teaspoon Grounded salt
• 3 Tablespoons Lime juice
• 1 Tablespoon Bird eye chilies, red and green, bashed
• Coriander for garnish
Instructions1. Boil UFC Refresh Coconut water, then add galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves. Keep simmer until it gives aroma.
2. Add shrimps and coconut flesh, boil until shrimps are cooked.
3. Put salt, lime juice and chilies in a serving bowl, add Tom Yum soup and garnish with coriander.